description of job
Swedium Global is the growing System Engineering and Solution Company, offers services like Semiconductor Engineering R&D Services, Embedded Systems Development, Custom Application Software Development, Web and Cloud Application Development, Testing Services, Consultancy and Outsourcing services to our clients across the globe for an onsite and offshore business model. Swedium Global is having presence in Sweden, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic and in
India.Interested can share profile to email@example.com
- Experienced in Java development, Spring and Rest framework and also automation (Junit/Mockito)
- Experienced in Oracle SQL or similar
- Deep knowledge of RHEL, Application server (Apache Tomcat), Oracle DBs.
- Experienced in configuring, customizing and troubleshooting all layers of SW for complex heterogeneous Applications– in house developed and commercial applications.
- Experienced in managing complex and critical applications on public cloud environment (GCP, AWS, Azure, – at least one of those would be preferred)
- Experienced in setting up and tuning application monitoring.
- Experienced in understanding of critical information on debug and log files and in taking the right conclusions for related corrective actions to be applied on the application environment.
- Experienced in performance tuning of complex heterogeneous Applications hosted either on cloud or on premises.
- Experienced in defining, implementing and maintaining a scalable application environment on public cloud.
- Experienced in upgrading complex commercial and / or Open-Source applications
- Knowledge/ experience of setting up and maintaining application integrations
- Additional knowledge of PPM solutions (Program and Product Management solutions, especially Quality Canter (from vendor Microfocus), Collaborator (from vendor Smart bear), Focal point (from vendor Unicom), DOORS (from vendor IBM), DOORS-NEXT (from vendor IBM), Microfocus-PPM) would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Java programming (Core, J2EE, Spring) (mandatory)
- Application integrations - API technologies (REST etc) (mandatory)
- Agile project methodologies (Scrum) (very important)
- Application / solution architecture knowledge (very important)
- Cloud architecture & Cloud deployments (GCP, AWS, Azure, – at least one of those would be preferred) (very important)
- Oracle SQL or similar (very important)
- Application maintenance experience (Quality centre or similar) (very important)
- Business and IT analysis skills (important)