description of job
Swedium Global is the growing System Engineering and Solution Company, offers services like Semiconductor Engineering R&D Services, Embedded Systems Development, Custom Application Software Development, Web and Cloud Application Development, Testing Services, Consultancy and Outsourcing services to our clients across the globe for an onsite and offshore business model. Swedium Global is having presence in Sweden, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic and in India.
Expected Start date: 20th March 2023
Job Description: Software Development Lead
The team Function & Control is responsible for development of all seat functions. We design, develop, and deliver software and mechanical functionality and design, for both our inhouse and the supplier part of the control modules.
We are looking for an engineer with experience of working agile, product development in automotive industry, AUTOSAR knowledge, experience in coordinating and leading projects. We are looking for an individual who has strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills. You are someone who can manage tasks independent and drive issues with energy and transparent in reporting status of the area, manage cross functional contacts.
• BS or MS in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic, Physics, or related engineering field.
• Minimum five years’ experience in Design, Development and Validation of automotive electrical/electronic components.
• Automotive ECU technical knowledge and previous experience of component ownership managing ECU industrialization projects and working with Automotive Tier 1 suppliers or EMS, Electronic Manufacturing Services companies.
• Lead in gathering, negotiating, updating, and documenting electronic control unit requirements, and provide technical expertise during the purchasing process.
• Automotive requirement handling and experience from PLM systems.
• Overall knowledge of embedded electronic systems from both development and production point of views
• Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Self-driven, reliable and a strong team player
Structured with good documentation and communication skills
You can reach out to us at Pratik.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com