description of job
As a CI/SW developer, you will work onsite on Lindholmen/Gothenburg as a team-member in one of the CI-teams to develop and maintain our CI. The teams are responsible for the complete CI flow, starting with a developer commit to the delivery of the tested binary files used by the IHU/DHU to the next integration level where the IHU/DHU are connected to other Electronic Control Units (ECUs). This includes orchestration, integration, building, variant handling etc. The CI infrastructure is partly delivered by an IT organisation, partly managed by the CI-teams. Doing so, Infrastructure as Code is an important principle to the teams. The infrastructure includes both OnPrem and Cloud (Azure).
Extensive testing on device in a test lab us performed as part of our CI flow. Within testing, the teams develop test runners for the test environments, test drivers, device handling (flashing, power cycling etc.) and management/ownership of the HW-lab. Visualization, test reporting, source code management (Gerrit), scheduling are other examples of areas the CI teams are working with. Linux is the OS used by our developers and all our servers and onprem machines.
Highlights of required Skills / experience
• SW developer background (Python + Java or some other high-level language, OO design, design patterns)
• Experience from CI/CD development
• Experience of implementing/integrating test frameworks in a CI environement
• CI/CD architecture
• Cloud architecture (Azure)
• Understanding of networking (to bridge the gap between a SW-developer and an ITtechnician)
• Image handling (Golden image/template)
• Containerization (Docker)
• Source code management (GIT/Gerrit)
• Analytical skills for analyzing logs and hands-on experience of managing build/test logs