description of job
Swedium Global is looking for Embedded Software Engineer and your role as an Embedded Software Developer will be to use your good problem-solving skills, continuously expand your experience, and discover new ways of working. You will be part of an agile team that actively shares knowledge and contributes to innovation. With your drive, you and your colleagues will Frame high-level requirements, support/lead investigations and break down tasks to secure effective and efficient feature implementation, validation and delivery.
Start: April 2023
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science, IT, or electrical engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Have 8+ years of professional experience in the telecom industry or similar.
- Have the ability to develop and deploy embedded Software on COTS Hardware.
- Experience with C/C++, Go, JAVA, and Python.
- Experience with Test Automation.
- Good understanding of Linux.
- Knowledge of 5G NR and LTE 3GPP standards.
- Good communication skills in English
It is also meritorious if you:
- Has experience working in Sweden or Europe.
- Previously worked within the Telecom Domain.
- Good understanding and experience in L1/L2 Layer
- Are working with Git and/or Gerrit.
- Experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes deployment, and Helm charts and is familiar with concepts and core principles such as canary deployment.
- Experience with Cloud Native Development Pipeline and tools such as – CI/CD (DevOps), Jenkins, and Spinnaker is an advantage
- Experience with AI/ML
We evaluate candidates on a going basis so apply now.