description of job
Swedium Global is the growing System Engineering and Solution Company, offers services like Semiconductor Engineering R&D Services, Embedded Systems Development, Custom Application Software Development, Web and Cloud Application Development, Testing Services, Consultancy and Outsourcing services to our clients across the globe for an onsite and offshore business model. Swedium Global is having presence in Sweden, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic and in India.
Location: Remote from Czechia/Remote from India
Expected Start date: January 2024
Job Name: Hardware Engineer
We are now looking for HW Engineer
The HW Engineer acts as HW responsible in assigned projects in a team consisting of Project Manager, HW Responsible and mechanical engineer and support other HW responsible members when needed with expert knowledge. The HW Engineer is leading the engineering activities regarding Electronics in CTB and GTB phase and during mass-production phase.
· Responsible for interfacing between the HQ and customer with regards to HW related issues.
· Actively participates in CTB and GTB activity from HW Engineering point of view for products within Computing Systems area (They are products with a higher degree of computing power, like Core Computers, Headunits etc)
· Handling of all Q&A regarding HW and negotiation with customer
· Requirement analysis of customer requirements
· Perform HW release/delivery including review and release of HW documentation
· Review & update of HW documents required by Hardware statement of work from customer
· Participation in Customer HW evaluation events and present the HW evaluation results (from DVT testing, EMC tests etc)
· Facilitate communication with Gothenburg local sub-suppliers
· As a member of staff expected to contribute to Team Spirit
· Participates in their internal Technology area workshops
Graduate in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
· 5+ years OEM vehicle manufacturer or supplier experience within the area of Computing Systems
· Well-respected knowledge within HW engineering field within the company and customer.
· Comprehensive knowledge and experience with automotive HW verification specified by TR such as Climate cycling tests, EMC etc.
· Has skills within all areas and phases of development including post job1.
· Able to interact with customers working agile and to interface towards
· Able to create/integrate prototypes in demo cars
· Able to work independently as an expert in the HW field
· Taken active part in one or more mass production projects in Automotive throughout GTB and delivery phase within specific technology area
· +2 years’ experience of maintenance phase of a mass production project
· A true team player, understanding that the team is stronger together than its individuals on their own.
· A professional approach towards customer, even in tough situations.
· Fast learner
· Good communication skills
· Handle stress well
· Must be fully conversant in English
· PC literate including Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
· Driving License (Type B)
· Able to travel overseas within Europe and Japan if the project situation requires it.
Ideal Candidate would be:
· Able to work with initiative and independently.
· Able to communicate with customers professionally and assertively when required.
· Eager to learn and develop within the company.
· Able to present a professional image at all times.
· Willing to take full ownership of issues and be persistent in the resolution.
· Will be flexible in the role to remain focused on customer satisfaction.
· Good team player with mindset to proactively solve the tasks of the whole team.
· Will have a close attention to detail and accurate working.
· Self-Motivated for personal development.